A notre regretté alias-fr.com
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
A notre regretté alias-fr.com

Floooooooooooooood

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : ...
Voir le deal

AuteurMessage
herbertwest
Rang: Administrateur
herbertwest

1984... Empty
MessageSujet: 1984...   1984... EmptyVen 19 Mai - 18:08

Big brother is watching you...

Big Brother, l emission TV qui existe encore en angleterre... (= loft story)
hier ct la premiere... gt dans un bar avec karaoke et ca m a attire cette emission... vu les cas sociaux...

tite presentation des personnages... (mais elles etaient bcp plus droles) hier ca faisait plus cas sociaux...
et tous/toutes se presentent comme irresistibles et winner
k

1984... Bonnie_profile_185_194
Bonnie
Citation :
19, Care Worker
Bonnie's a real Mummy's girl who has no bad habits apart from putting her hands down her trousers a lot. She hates people snoring, creepy crawlies and heights, but she does like to blaze it up!
She says:
I deal with boredom by getting naked and terrorising it up!
@ils ne vont pas dormir... avec moi ce sera tjrs la fete@
allumeuse...

---

1984... Pete_profile_185_194
Pete
Citation :
24, Unemployed/rock'n'roll singer/cartoonist
ete's a fun-loving guy. He likes reading, draws comics, fronts a rock band and suffers from Tourette's Syndrome. He has a pet hamster, Magic, who roams about his
I love techno, Billy Idol, and Jim Carrey and hate drum & bass, rude people and big hairy spiders! place and lives in the wall.
un pur clown.

---

1984... George_profile_185_194
George
etudiant
Citation :
Posh George is a self-confessed mummy's boy with royal connections. His life of privilege sees him spending most of his time around Chelsea, but he hopes to broaden his mind during his time in the House. He describes himself as stubborn, posh and comical.
le macho

---

1984... Shahbaz_profile_185_194
Shabbaz
chomeur
Citation :
Shahbaz is a huge fan of Kylie Minogue and knitting. He has a great sense of humour but can't stand hypocrisy and double standards. A bit of a party animal, he can survive on as little as four hours of sleep a night.
musulman gay.

---

1984... Mikey_profile_185_194
Mikey
Citation :
software developper et model
This obsessively tidy young man is a big fan of clubbing and girls. He's good for getting the party going, but has a terrible habit of telling people how to do things. His party piece is opening bottles with his teeth!

---
1984... Lea_profile_185_194
Lea
single mum, model
Citation :
Model Lea used to be 22 stone, and says she now has the largest breast implants in the UK. She admits to being grumpy in the morning until she's had a cup of tea!

I am an honest but nasty mid-life crisis bird with a body to die for and a temper too!
blonde siliconnee : lolo ferrari.

---
1984... Imogen_profile_185_194
Imogen
bar hostess
Citation :
This sexy, edgy and confident hostess loves her job as she gets to meet amazing people and make great contacts. A real Welsh beauty, she has brains as well as looks but hates jokes because she doesn't really get them.

I wouldn't want other housemates to know I'm a beauty queen!
grosse allumeuse.
ancienne miss beauty.

---

1984... Dawn_profile_185_194
Dawn
Exercise Scientist
Citation :
A determined and serious lady, Dawn is a strict vegetarian who loves her own company. She takes pleasure in reading textbooks, and spends a lot of time finding fault with things.

I point out people's mistakes, which I am always right about as I never lose an argument.
la grosse associale... en gros son discours ct 'je veux pas me faire d amis... de tte facon dans la vie on se rends compte que tlm sont des connards...
everybody, BASTARDS!

---

1984... Glyn_profile_185_194
Glyn
lifeguard
Citation :
Claiming to have a body that's "the closest example to perfection", he's also a complex character who all the girls love. He says he does a poo after every meal and reckons he's no Dr Doolittle, claiming to hate all animals - and he reckons that they hate him too.

I want to do BB to get nationwide attention and show off my sexy body to millions.
se croit super sexy (corps parfait). se ballade depuis le debut avec son maillot rouge car il est comme dans alerte a malibu... maitre nageur ou truc du genre...

---

1984... Lisa_profile_185_194

Lisa
Upholsterer
Citation :
Lisa's a laddish lady who describes herself as "wild, crazy and sexy." A fluent Chinese speaker, she's quiet at home but full of energy on a night out. She says that if anyone crosses her, they'll definitely know about it.

I love slobbing around in my pyjamas with loads of food and beer, so much you could never eat it all
histerique.

---

1984... Sezer_profile_185_194
Sezer
entrepreneur et gros flambeur.
Citation :
Ladies' man Sezer loves horses, money, women and house music, but hates politics and Tony Blair. He likes his luxuries, and as a former boxer is very competitive

The three words I would use to describe myself would be: made of platinum!

---

1984... Nikki_profile_185_194
Nikki
model/dancer
Citation :
This wannabe footballer's wife enjoys nothing better than pampering herself and clubbing the night away. She survives on a diet of tabloid papers, burgers and pizza and has a straight-talking approach to dealing with people

The three words I'd use to describe myself would be funny, ruthless and attractive.
veut epouser un footballer riche pour claquer son fric.

---

1984... Grace_profile_185_194
Grace
dance teacher
Citation :
Grace has lived on her own for three years and loves it. She claims her life could only be improved if she could cook, had a garden and wasn't such a tidy freak. She says that her worst habit is that's she's a total name dropper when it comes to clothes.

I am pure grace.
GROSSE allumeuse... qui aime se ballader nu meme quand y a du monde, alors les cameras...

---

1984... Richard_profile_185_194
Richard
waiter (ancien bidasse)
Citation :
Richard loves freedom of speech, friends and big, big men. He hates dumbness, racism and processed food. He has a huge phobia of pregnant women and his idea of a perfect day would be to go to prison!

I'm sexual, passionate and hostile.
gros gay, style bucheron.

---------

14 persos completement, histeriques, allumeuses, gays...
au moins c pas comme en france, ca semble relativement marrant le loft story ici...
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.stephenking.c.la

Page 1 sur 1